Saturday, September 17, 2011

A year of First!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by already. It feels like Aspen just turned 4 in April. She is growing up faster than I would like her to. In June she learned to swim for the first time, and it did not take more than a few days she was swimming across the pool under water. This past week we took training wheels off, started with one off for an evening and that did not go so well, she was the leaning tower as she rode down the street. The next night the other training wheel came off, She got the hang of it immediately but had a hard time getting started. Last night we went outside, she jumped right on her bike and rode down the street, making large circles one right after another! I love to watch as she complete her "First"  but know that the first means she is growing up way to fast!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I can't believe she is riding 2 wheels already!

    ReplyDelete